Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Goodbye Board
Am 29.02.20 um 19:17 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne sobota 29. února 2020 15:09:06 CET, Stefan Seyfried napsal(a):
This whole thread just serves to reinforce my decision to never
ever again run for the openSUSE board...

I can understand this point of view, but... the project must be managed
somehow, and voting board from community members IMHO isn't bad idea... So...

Oh, I totally agree on that.

But if you cannot even step down after being elected without falling
victim to a spanish-inquisition like process, then we should not be
surprised if the volunteers for these tasks will not be available in
large numbers in the future.

That was what I wanted to express.
--
Stefan Seyfried