Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:07:54 +0100
Op vrijdag 28 februari 2020 17:16:56 CET schreef Richard Brown:
Without having any visibility on the goings on within the Board these
days, but drawing on past experience, I see a high risk of
bloodsplatter for the individuals involved as well as the project as a
whole were we to collectively pull at this string and demand
transparency in what is clearly involves highly sensitive & personal
situations.

Therefore I totally understand Christians very clear statement that he
doesn't want people speculating or asking such questions.

I believe it is obviously best we respect Christians wish and move
forward in the manner Christian requested in his resignation.

We have sufficient rules regarding replacement of Board members in the
light of resignations that I see any talk of "lost of confidence" in
the Board to the premature at this time.

+1 from me.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Forums Team