RE: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
  • From: <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:29:56 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 28 February 2020 13:32
To: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board

Most of us, people managers maybe more than others, have experienced
cases where keeping things confidential was in the best interest of some of
the people involved, but also third parties. This is one of those cases.
I'd like to ask everyone to trust Christian's judgement and honor his
request; I fully second both.

By the look at things, we are also grownups, so we have our own political
views, religious beliefs, food preferences, friends choice etc. We may by
all means agree or disagree with others on personal and/or professional
matters. So, I would respect their personal decisions and carry on. AFAIK,
they left the board but are still openSUSE members, right?

Best wishes,
JP