Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 20:20:14 +0100 Christian Boltz wrote:
In the best interest of the openSUSE project and everybody involved,
please don't speculate about the details or ask for them.

Sorry, but I have to admit that, with two people leaving the board in
such a short time frame, I'm not very confident about the situation
INside the board itself any longer. For me this looks more like some
internal fights inside the board - and it seems to me like nobody in the
community should get aware that there is something going on behind the
scenes... :-(

I would love to hear not only political "blabla" or smoke grenades
around this retirement. Especially, if people like Chrisitan step back
because:

"[...]some things happened in the board that are completely against my
principles and beliefs[...]"

What the hell is going here?
What topics are discussed inside the board that push honored and
long standing contributors and members away from it?

Dear board: I'm looking for more than the current standard "bye bye"
Emails here.

I hope an OPEN community like openSUSE deserves to know about topics
that are so controversial that people decide to better leave the board
than to share the decisions and responsibility and/or bear the burden
together with the other board members.

Lars