Re: [opensuse-project] Stepping down of the openSUSE Board
Le 11 février 2020 21:26:46 GMT+01:00, Sarah Julia Kriesch
<ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> a écrit :
Dear openSUSE community,

I had run for the Board after the request to do so. I was really happy
to be elected and be allowed to contribute there again.
I have to step down because of personal reasons.

I have many friends in this community. We will meet us again.

Best regards,
Sarah

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for what do you did for this project and
community.
All the best.

'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher