Re: [opensuse-project] Stepping down of the openSUSE Board
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:48:42 -0500
On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 3:26 PM Sarah Julia Kriesch <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear openSUSE community,

I had run for the Board after the request to do so. I was really happy to be
elected and be allowed to contribute there again.
I have to step down because of personal reasons.

I have many friends in this community. We will meet us again.

Sarah,

Thank you for your service, however brief it was!

As not much of the term has started since the vote was completed,
could the runner-up fill in Sarah's spot? That would be Vinzenz
Vietzke, based on the voting results[1].

Vinzenz, would you be willing to take up the spot if the Board would
like you to?

[1]: https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2020-02/msg00000.html