[opensuse-project] [Event invitation] Software Freedom Kosova
  • From: Marina Latini <deneb_alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:05:18 +0100
Hello Community,
at FOSDEM the openSUSE community has been invited to attend the
Software Freedom Kosova[0] planned from April 17 to 19.

I was wondering if some of our community members from that area are
already planning to attend the conference. This will be an important
opportunity for sharing more about our project and strength the
relationship between the openSUSE project and the local openSUSE
community active there.

As you already know, this year we will also co-organize and co-attend
events together with the LibreOffice community, as part of the shared
celebrations for our anniversaries. I know that the LibreOffice
community is already planning to attend the Software Freedom Kosova.

I already added this event to the events wiki page[1]. Feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

[0] https://sfk.flossk.org/sfk20/
[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_events#2020

Yours,