Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?
Hi Sarah Julia,

Le Sunday 09 February 2020 à 02:42:08PM, Sarah Julia Kriesch a écrit :
Hi Sogal,

Gesendet: Sonntag, 09. Februar 2020 um 13:33 Uhr
Von: "sogal" <sogal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "openSUSE Project" <opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?

[resending this to project ML because it was bounced]

Having source files of all the flyers is important, I had hard time
finding the source of the one I have translated and it was not English
source.
Which source have you used? I know only English sources.
It would be the best to bring all together.

It was more than one year ago, I do not remember and cannot find the
original mail (will look in my archives tomorrow). The start of the story
was simply that I had this very nice cheatsheet flyer that Doug sent me for
booths I was helding at different FOSS events. The only problem was that
they were in English which it is a "no go" reason for most non technical
users or potential future users. So I asked about the sources but he (Doug)
did not know and put me in contact with another member of the, I think but
am not sure, Ukrainian community that had this flyer as SVG source. Which
was great. It took a lot of time to me, but I finally got it translated.

I have a PR [0] pending for the French translation. As soon as it is
reviewed and accepted, I will translate it from French to English and make
it available as well on Github, where, you are right, it belongs.

Regards,

[0] https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/pull/37

--
'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher
< Previous Next >