Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:42:08 +0100
Hi Sogal,

Gesendet: Sonntag, 09. Februar 2020 um 13:33 Uhr
Von: "sogal" <sogal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "openSUSE Project" <opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?

[resending this to project ML because it was bounced]

Having source files of all the flyers is important, I had hard time
finding the source of the one I have translated and it was not English
source.
Which source have you used? I know only English sources.
It would be the best to bring all together.

It is important as well to give the ability to local communities to
localize those flyers because most of the time the general public does
not speak English. As LCP said: dig into your archives to find source
files that you might have somewhere, I and other members will be happy
to rework, update and translate them and I am sure that it can be a
inspiration to create future flyers.

Regards,

Best regards,
Sarah