Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election results are here!
  • From: Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 12:56:56 +0100
Hey all,

first I want to congratulate the elected candidates and generally thank
everyone either for stepping or for voting.

Furthermore, thanks for all the votes I got and the trust that implies. It
really means something to me. Running for board to me is not something
political with personal achievements attached. I consider it as an offer made
to the community so they/we can choose from a broad selection. People made
their choice and I'm perfectly fine with that as well as not disappointed or
something alike.

Ariez, Edwin and Ish - thank you for managing the whole election process once
again so smoothly. This is something really important to the whole community!

Sarah and Simon, good luck on the job and may the fun be with you! ;-)

Cheers,
vinz.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation