[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Board election results are here!
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 08:14:33 +0100
Dear all,

first of all, a big thank you to the election-officials, who have managed this
election in a very professional manner! Your work is much appreciated!

Welcome (back) to the new board members.

Vinz and Alessandro, although you were not elected this time, you commitment
to the openSUSE project by stepping up for a board seat is important and much
appreciated! It was a close result again....so don't feel discouraged.

Best wishes from fosdem/Brussels
Axel
--
Dr. Axel Braun <docb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>