Aw: [opensuse-project] Would like to take part in the vote but apparently I am not a member yet
  • From: "Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:40:15 +0100
Dear Maik,

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020 um 09:30 Uhr
Von: "Maik Wagner" <linuxandlanguages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "openSUSE Project" <opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [opensuse-project] Would like to take part in the vote but
apparently I am not a member yet

Dear openSUSE-Project-Team,

I would like to take part in the upcoming vote and I am reading the
recent discussions with great interest.

I have applied for membership with my "tapwag" account but haven't
received a reply yet.

Thank you for your interest in the openSUSE community, and welcome to the team!

Membership-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx is dealing with new memberships, I have put
them in copy for this answer.

Cheers
Axel