Re: [opensuse-project] opensuse Marketing Material
On Tue, 2020-01-28 at 15:22 +0100, Bernd Ritter wrote:
Hello fellow chameleons,

the folks from Holarse and me will participate at the
Linuxinformationstage (Linux information days) in Oldenburg, Germany
in March.

As we show off some cool linux gaming capabilities (laptops using
openSUSE) I would love to use the opportunity and present, inform and
answer questions about openSUSE as well.

As I looked through the wiki I could not find any contact to ask for
marketing materials for this. I've found the "Spread it"-page:
https://en.opensuse.org/Category:Spread_It.

Can anyone hint me to the right person, please?

Cheers,
Bernd

Hi Bernd,

The right person to contact would be Douglas DeMaio <ddemaio@xxxxxxx>

Regards,
--
Richard Brown
Linux Distribution Engineer - Future Technology Team

Phone +4991174053-361
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409
Nuernberg
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)
Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer