Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final candidates list
  • From: Pierre Böckmann <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 13:15:38 +0100
Hi Richard!

I really don't want to appear arrogant and/or lecturing you, nonetheless I
want to say that we moved far off topic in this thread already.

Additionally: It's hard to miss that you and Sarah somehow have continuing
differences. I can't say why, but I'd love to see you both rather talk to each
other in person to overcome those differences or at least agree to something
like a gentlemen's and ladies' agreement to show some more respect for each
other and focus more onto the project than starting some unnecessary personal
vendetta.

Just as Sarah I somehow missed how big our community obviously is in China and
HK, too.

So at least we got something good out of everything: Spreading the word about
the many contributors from China and HK.
You are welcome and everyone here appreciates your contributions to openSUSE.

Kind regards
Pierre Böckmann