Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final candidates list
Le 27/01/2020 à 12:27, Maurizio Galli (MauG) a écrit :

About about the "We don't have many Contributors in China" I also find
it to be untrue. Our openSUSE Discord server has 2 moderators from
(...)

I want to be positive. This discussion shows that there is a need of better sharing among openSUSE users.

I guess *english speaking* readers may not be aware of much work done in many non english countries, just as China and India to say the least :-(

we should not forget most of the Earth human being :-)

glad this discussion could push this on...

thanks all the people that works!!

jdd

--
http://dodin.org