Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final candidates list
On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 10:33 +0100, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
You may be quiet and unassuming enough for Sarah to have missed you
but
I want this public record to show that I know you exist, love the
work
you are doing, and I'm sure you'll help us welcome Ariez to the
community with open arms.

I am not unassuming. Watch your last emails. The you can see, who is
working pro
community and who not.
You have shown yourself on the mailing list exactly as this "Richard"
who had been in the Board.
That explains, what I have meant in my Q&A.

Sorry, I wasn't quite clear enough, the above quoted paragraph from me
starting "You might be quiet..." is addressed to our openSUSE Chinese
contributors.

I want them to know that I recogniseand appriciate the work they do for
our community and my confidence they'll help Ariez get more involved in
all the awesome stuff they're doing.

Sorry for any confusion.

Regards,
--
Richard Brown
Linux Distribution Engineer - Future Technology Team

Phone +4991174053-361
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409
Nuernberg
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)
Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer