[opensuse-project] Meeting Team Marketing / 2020-01-08 19:00 UTC
Hi there,

as there were no objections against the appointment and Doug is available as
well I hereby invite everyone interested to the team marketing meeting:

*Date & Time*

Tomorrow, January 8th at 19:00h UTC
Check your local time here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20200108T19

*Where?*

Unfortunately IRC bridging is still due. Discord, Telegram and Matrix are all
three bridged together. So choose one of them to take part.
Details here: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_meeting

*Agenda*

I condensed the points you mentioned into a rough agenda. If I missed
something please feel free to add it.
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_meeting

For anyone not able to make it I will try to make a report.

Looking forward to see you!
vinz.