Re: [opensuse-project] Who is responsible for cleaning spam on IRC/Matrix/Telegram?
On 07/01/2020 14.33, Stasiek Michalski wrote:

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 14:28, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the report, I banned them, we have a meta channel on matrix and discord for reporting this kind of stuff, but it's not bridged to irc yet :/
Thanks.

I've seen a huge increase in the number of users of the channel, from about a hundred, to over a thousand since the joining, and with that, came some spam. And when it happens, I don't know how to report it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)