Re: [opensuse-project] Who is responsible for cleaning spam on IRC/Matrix/Telegram?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 14:28, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I see spam in IRC (#opensuse-es), and I don't see any admin banning those users.

Example:

13:55:48) riasaftchick[m]: legalmente y presentarle para recibir la suma de $ 20 millones de dólares estadounidenses. Lo cual, por supuesto, usted gana el 30%. Contácteme

Then I see another user welcoming him:

(13:57:42) Pasin[m]: Un placer igualmente, bienvenido al grupo

Thanks for the report, I banned them, we have a meta channel on matrix and discord for reporting this kind of stuff, but it's not bridged to irc yet :/

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world