Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
Thank you Vinz. I'll be there!
v/r
Doug

On 1/3/20 1:55 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi,

thanks all for the interest you showed and your feedback!
I'm really happy to see people wanting to help.

*Meeting*

I condensed the points you mentioned into a rough agenda. If I missed
something please feel free to add it.
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_meeting

For meeting date and time I'd place it at Jan. 8th at 19:00h UTC unless
someone objects within the next days. If this does not work out for you please
let me know so we can find a solution. You can check your local time here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20200108T19

*Communication*

Besides the already existing IRC channel we now have
- Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#opensuse-marketing:matrix.org
- Discord: https://discord.gg/opensuse
- Telegram: https://t.me/openSUSE_Marketing

They all are already bridged together. For the IRC channel I am still trying
to get bridging done. So you can join any of it and will see all conversations
going on anywhere else. Feel free to drop by there and have chat!

Regards,
vinz.