Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
Hi Vinzenz,

Nice initiative, you can count me in.
I do not have artistic skills myself, but as president of a French openSUSE
users association which is reasonably active, I will be happy to use this
association as a local relay in France (that is what we are currently doing
anyway through our forum, blog and Twitter accounts).
I can help with the following points:

- contacting people to "interview" them
- write reports about the booth the association is holding ( 2 or 3 per
year so far) and / or publish reports written by other local teams
- translate marketing material (in French)

Regards,

PS: this message may have been received twice as the first try seems
to have been discarded by the mailing-list daemon. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

--
'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

S├ębastien 'sogal' Poher