Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 6:38 AM Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Montag, 30. Dezember 2019, 15:00:47 CET schrieb Ish Sookun:
In-person on-boarding sessions can be organized during the openSUSE
conference and summits.

Yes, but I'd like to see them happen more often similar to sprints at KDE.
There are companies around that offer their office rooms and infrastructure,
as well as schools, universities etc. Often it's even free (gratis) as they
want to support community work.

Regards,
vinz.

Hi Vinz,

Count me in in this initiative.
I believe many people already did these "marketing" activities but
maybe in un-coordinated way.

Me and Indonesia community doing this since a while ago. We even
maintain our web/blog presence [1], twitter account [2], telegram
group [3], mirror repositories [4,5], and countless community
gathering. Of course we did that in our free time, thanks to friends,
sponsors and openSUSE.

[1] https://opensuse.id
[2] @openSUSEID
[3] t.me/openSUSE_ID