Re: [opensuse-project] How are we really doing?

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 17:07, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neal Gompa wrote:

Compare our lists to Fedora's, and ours are not really searchable, not
easily subscribable, and just straight-up not that usable.

Overall, I disagree with that. Our mailing list manager does not have a
web interface, that's all.

Stasiek has been planning on helping with making the mailing lists a
lot better with a nice openSUSE-flavored theme for HyperKitty and
Postorius. The Mailman 3 stack landed in Tumbleweed recently, so that
process can begin.

We have an open issue on that, have had for a while. We will need
Mailman3 for Leap though.

It seems it was submitted to Factory because of the need for it in SLE,
so I assume it will land in Leap 15.2?

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world