Re: [opensuse-project] How are we really doing?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 17:07:40 +0100
Neal Gompa wrote:

Compare our lists to Fedora's, and ours are not really searchable, not
easily subscribable, and just straight-up not that usable.

Overall, I disagree with that. Our mailing list manager does not have a
web interface, that's all.

Stasiek has been planning on helping with making the mailing lists a
lot better with a nice openSUSE-flavored theme for HyperKitty and
Postorius. The Mailman 3 stack landed in Tumbleweed recently, so that
process can begin.

We have an open issue on that, have had for a while. We will need
Mailman3 for Leap though.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-0.2°C)
Member, openSUSE Heroes.