Communication methods other than Mailing Lists - was: Re: [opensuse-project] How are we really doing?
Dear List,

Am 27.12.19 um 22:37 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
Mailing lists are kinda a blast from the past. Messengers and chat tools have
taken over from that. Not that I like it but that's a reality we have to face.
People younger than ~20 years are just not used to the legacy tools or may not
even know them. Furthermore they might not want have yet another platform to
use just to get their toes into the pool.

As far as messenger tools are concerned I stumbled across the Discord group by accident but joined eventually.

I was wondering if there is a Wiki page online where the way on the preferred methods of communication in the openSUSE project are elaborated.

Have a good day,

Maik "tapwag" Wagner

--
Maik Wagner