Re: [opensuse-project] How are we really doing?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 17:12, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neal Gompa composed on 2019-12-27 22:47 (UTC+0100):

Compare our lists to Fedora's, and ours
are not really searchable, not easily subscribable, and just
straight-up not that usable.

I agree about the searching, but I get around that using site:lists.opensuse.org
in the high profile search engines. The subscriptions I find to be just fine, and
opensuse.org's threading on the left side better than all alternative
presentations that come to mind.

Stasiek has been planning on helping with making the mailing lists a
lot better with a nice openSUSE-flavored theme for HyperKitty and
Postorius.

Definitely not something I look forward to. I'm very happy I don't need to depend
on Fedora's PITA HyperKitty mailing list archives. IMO the best overall mailing
list archives are those hosted purely by uncustomized Mailman.

Please feel free to post suggestions on their issue tracker. Mailman is
an inevitable future though, so you better hurry ;)

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world