[opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final candidates list
Dear community members,

It's 26 December! The call for nominations and applications for the
openSUSE Board election has ended. We received four applications. The
list of candidates is as follows:

Alessandra de Oliveira Faria
https://en.opensuse.org/User:Cabelo

Sarah Julia Kriesch
https://en.opensuse.org/User:AdaLovelace

Simon Lees
https://en.opensuse.org/User:Simotek

Vinzenz Vietzke
https://en.opensuse.org/User:Vinzv

We thank them for stepping up and wish them all the best for the
election campaign. The campaign will last for about three weeks and
members can begin voting on 16 January. The election schedule is as
follows: https://twitter.com/openSUSE/status/1206462985750896640/photo/1

In the coming days, we will share more information about our candidates.
Should you have any question for our candidates, please feel free to
ping them.

Regards,

Ish Sookun