Re: [opensuse-project] Connect platform is broken
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2019, 02:35:38 CET schrieb Carlos E. R.:
The connect platform is broken, for few days. admin - tickets #61641,

The menus do not work, the panels have disappeared. I believe this
platform is used by the candidates.

You know I'm one of the two admins that clean up the spam, but beyond
that I can do no maintenance of the platform. Neither access nor
knowledge.

The problem is not progress.o.o itsself (which works fine), but several
other websites. The most noticable one is static.opensuse.org which
serves all the styling (CSS, common images, JS, fonts) for several *.o.o
websites. If static.o.o is down, progress, the wikis, ... will look,
well, unstyled ;-)

The problem also affects some other services (planet.o.o, fontinfo.o.o
etc.) - basically everything with CNAME proxy.o.o in its DNS entry.

For static.o.o, I implemented a workaround today - you can find some
technical details on the heroes mailinglist. If really needed, that
workaround would also work for other services, but I'd prefer to get the
issue fixed instead of adding more workarounds ;-)

Reported: <https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/61641>

(I have no permission to see my own ticket, too)

You didn't use the mail address you use in your openSUSE account - which
makes it hard to recognize you by username when you login ;-)

I just made the ticket public.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I'm quite sure nobody will follow the "jump into the sea _now_" rule
just because you offer a karma point for doing that ;-)