[opensuse-project] >avg developer friendliness?
ISTR discussion somewhere that openSUSE has copious software developers as
users.
Is this documented anywhere, maybe with statistics, and reasons why? Since I
don't
code anything, I don't have a clue what might create favor, unless it has to do
with openSUSE's BS and/or QA systems. I first tried it for several reasons,
among
which German heritage, KDE3, YaST2, and understandable network installation
instructions for 8.0.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/