[opensuse-project] Intention to re run on the board.
Hi All,

I am officially announcing my intention to re run for the openSUSE
board. I'm yet to write out a full platform but should I be re elected
my main initial focus will continue to be work toward an openSUSE
Foundation.

If you don't know who I am there is a small amount of info at the
following locations.

https://en.opensuse.org/User:Simotek
http://simotek.net/

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30