Re: [opensuse-project] Board election... calling for candidates :)

On 12/16/19 4:58 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi,

We're about 11 days away for the application for Board candidacy to
close. Come on, step up and run for Board now! The project needs you.
are there no candidates yet or am I misreading between the lines?

If the last few years are anything to go by often people leave it pretty
late in the process before they get around to announcing they are
running. People tend to forget until the call comes up then take a week
or too to think about it and announce they will run.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30