Re: [opensuse-project] FOSDEM 2020 not in the list at ../travel-support/events page
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:46:47 +0530
Hello,

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 at 14:33, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/11/19 9:58 AM, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
Hello,

I was browsing through the travel-support page & realised, fosdem
event is not in the list.
However I can see FOSDEM 2019 in the past event list.

I live far away from Belgium hence wont be applying for TSP as I don't
have/see any strong justification...
But,
There might be some openSUSE contributors travailing within Schengen
zone to attend FOSDEM 2020.
Will be great to have FOSDEM 2020 in the event list at =
https://connect.opensuse.org/travel-support/events

Anyone can enter a new event. There must be "New" button at the top of
the list of events. People asking for travel support is expected to
enter the event in the list if it's not already there. It would be
impossible to have a list pre-filled with all possible events all over
the world.

Thanks!
Done! I am able to create the event.
In the past I had issues editing few articles hence I thought there
are restrictions to add events too at
https://connect.opensuse.org/travel-support/events

Cheers.

--