[opensuse-project] 2019-11-12 board meeting minutes
Hello,

here are the minutes of the 2019-11-12 board meeting.

If you prefer a more formatted way, you can also read them on
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Board_meeting_2019-11-12

Present: Gertjan, Simon, Axel, Gerald, Christian

Absent with notice: Marina

== Name vote ==

* the board is happy that we got a clear result
* future votes will always have an abstain option (Action: Gerald will
announce this on the project ML)

== openSUSE trademarks ==

* Gerald will ask SUSE Legal to write a contract draft for the openSUSE
trademarks so that the foundation can use them.
* the contract should allow long-term / permanent permissions to use the
trademarks
* ideally, transfering the trademarks to the foundation in the future
should be possible

== Forum move ==

* we are still waiting for the forums database dump. Gerald will
escalate this with MF-IT.

== misc ==

* Gerald is invited to a EU panel discussion in Brussels, he'll send the
questions to board@ to get some input
* Simon reported that kangaroos enjoy having fun[tm] with cars (running
into or jumping onto them), and aren't easy to cook

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Bei etwas größeren Dingen mit 6stelligem Budget kommt gern mal
"plötzlich" ein Onlineshop dazu. Oder ein Ticketsystem. So ganz