[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 02:50:40 -0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 12:56:12 +0100, Axel Braun wrote:

I finally settled on "if I don't get an answer to this, I'll just
STFU."
And I didn't get an answer. Nobody addressed my questions of concerns.
NOBODY.

Sorry Jim, but this is not true. Many questions were raised and answered
in these 42.000 mails on this thread. And a separate Wiki page was set
up to address pros and cons. Answering the same questions over and over
does not help anyone.

I'm sorry, Axel, but I followed the discussion closely, and no, my
specific questions were not addressed.

They have been *now*. I would appreciate not being called a liar when I,
in good faith, raised questions that were not answered to my
satisfaction, and I very clearly expressed that they were not.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson