Re: [opensuse-project] "Abstain" an option for future votes
Hi Gerald,

I suggest that the option be called "blank vote" rather than "abstain".

Abstention by definition would be not voting.

Therefore, with the "blank vote" we can differentiate between the
percentage of abstention (i.e people who did not vote) and people who
voted but didn't like any of the choices presented (i.e therefore a
"blank vote").

Regards,

Ish Sookun