Re: [opensuse-project] Dead project on github: openSUSE/vagrant
Johannes Kastl <kastl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Am 12.11.19 um 10:31 schrieb Dan Cermak:
Richard Brown <rbrown@xxxxxxx> writes:

As someone with admin access to the openSUSE github organisation, the
fact I know you and your vagrant expertise, and the fact I can confirm
the repo seems to be unmaintained, I've added you as a maintainer of
the repo.

Thank you Richard!

As I am maintaining vagrant together with Dan (although he is doing most of
the
work lately) I would volunteer to also co-maintain that repo with him (if he
wants me to).

I would welcome any help and from Johannes even more. Unless anyone
screams stop, I'm going to add him to the team.

Cheers,

Dan

--
Dan Čermák <dcermak@xxxxxxxx>