Re: [opensuse-project] Dead project on github: openSUSE/vagrant
Am 12.11.19 um 10:31 schrieb Dan Cermak:
Richard Brown <rbrown@xxxxxxx> writes:

As someone with admin access to the openSUSE github organisation, the
fact I know you and your vagrant expertise, and the fact I can confirm
the repo seems to be unmaintained, I've added you as a maintainer of
the repo.

Thank you Richard!

As I am maintaining vagrant together with Dan (although he is doing most of the
work lately) I would volunteer to also co-maintain that repo with him (if he
wants me to).

ojkastl_buildservice on OBS
johanneskastl on github

Kind Regards
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537