Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
This discussion distresses me to no end.

It is quite simple: Some openSUSE people suggested changing the name. In democratic fashion, a vote was launched to let them make their case, and for the openSUSE Community to weigh the pros and cons.
... and then vote.
Vote was held.
Results were "Do not change the name".

Nothing could be simpler.

I have been busy with my Music and Recording Career, so not as absorbed in the Project as in the past, nor as absorbed as most of you on this list.

Coming in from a somewhat "Outside" perspective, all I see in this mailing list is absurdities, convoluted thinking patterns, and absolute nonsense.

This mailing list, and the silliness in this particular topic, is enough to make me not really want to be part of this Project.

Is that what we are trying to do, here? Drive potential members away?

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member