[opensuse-project] openSUSE - quo vadis?
Hi list,

after a lot of energy put into a voting and a lot of time spent in
writing mails to fill up my opensuse-project folder, everyone of the
super active participants in this discussion I would like to see a talk
submission for next openSUSE Conference or Summit near you or getting
any other task for the project done.

On my to do list for this weekend:

- Trying to find a sponsorship for rsync.o.o, as discussed in Heroes
meeting on Tuesday.
- Thinking about how we finally solve the rsync.o.o fun.

Let the work speak for itself for some time now and let's reduce the
flood of mails.

openSUSE - Alles bleibt so wie es ist...
- everything stays the same...

Best regards
--

Thorsten Bro <tbro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>