Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
Le 09/11/2019 à 06:20, Basil Chupin a écrit :

If the Board got rid of the playtime rule about who can become a
"member" and gave the membership to everyone who was using

IMHO, they are several ways to work.

* "members" are asked to be openSUSE effective workers. The main (only?) goal is to elect the board. May be there a blank vote can be added to the candidate list (but I'm not in favor of this).

* for such thing as the fundation name (I don't want to discuss again the project name), a poll open to any reader here (only one vote per IP) should be enough, or may be better

jdd

--
http://dodin.org