Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
Basil Chupin composed on 2019-11-09 15:57 (UTC+1100):

Carlos E. R. wrote:

If the blank vote were included, the participation would have been bigger.

I doubt it.

I'm confident more than just Patrick, Carlos and myself would have cast a vote
of
neither had the opportunity been presented.

I've never liked the choice of name for 10.2. Yet, absent a proposed name, the
fear is that of the unknown, the likelihood of an even worse name choice on top
of
the considerable cost of making a change. Much as I dislike the current name, I
dislike name changes more. I'm glad the actual vote was so clearly for the
status quo.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/