On 10/25/19 7:41 PM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2019, 18:14:40 CEST schrieb James Mason:
Well, it _is_ a chameleon. I've always found it ironic that the
chameleon, Geeko, is consistently the same green.

- James

If you do some web search and/or have a look a printed material you'll
recognize that it hardly is always the *same* green. ;-)

According to our trademark policy, the full size logo should always be
the same ugly shade of green (#73ba25), if its not especially in a web
context which doen't have the slight variations you can get from
printers it almost certainly means someone screwed up.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_brand#Logo

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30