Am 24.10.19 um 15:52 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2019, 15:20:03 CEST schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
I don't want to blame or shame them anyhow. It just emphasizes the
spelling
problems "openSUSE" has and will have in the future without changing the
name.
The problem is, we cannot change the name every time someone misspells it

I get that but have quite a different point of view on such details. If tech
press does not care for correct name spelling - where else do the have loose
standards for their writings?

Right. So the fix is: don't read Heise articles - but don't change the name
to make the impression even correct.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.