On 2019-10-24T15:39:52, Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This guy I mentioned is around since S.u.S.E. times. For him the spelling
changes all the time. He does no longer care.
I can understand that.

I'm pretty sure that's not an argument in favor of changing names once
more.

Also, someone who can't keep up with a change that was introduced 1,5
decades ago probably should seek to retire.

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG
N├╝rnberg)