Le 24/10/2019 à 16:43, Gerald Pfeifer a écrit :
On Thu 2019-10-24, Stasiek Michalski wrote:
Nobody should need to care, why we have a name that causes us
this amount of branding trouble is a mystery to me though.

Given where we are today, I'll argue that losing an established
brand emotionally,

as only of openSUSE capitalization, why not let people write it like they want? Only take care of our own communication. Same for any other name we could have

who care to rename VI?

jdd

--
http://dodin.org