  • From: Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:09:26 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2019, 16:43:04 CEST schrieb Gerald Pfeifer:
And that does not even take all the work that Henne pointed out
into account, nor the boatloads of money required (which we do
not have funding for from all I can tell).

Personally, I care a lot about branding (GCC vs gcc or SUSE vs
SuSE or lately openSUSE vs OpenSuse being pet peeves of mine),
but it's also a question of where to lean: pragma or dogma.

And on the other side it's a chance to get more distinct from SUSE. Not being
thrown into the same pot is worth the work, as I pointed out earlier.

But I guess we're running in circles here and most things have already been
said.

Regards,
vinz.
< Previous Next >