[opensuse-project] Getting Started With Linux Magazines Leap 15.1
Hi all,
If any of you are interested in me shipping you some Getting Started With Linux Magazines of Leap 15.1, please let me know. You can find the magazine at http://www.linux-magazine.com/Resources/Special-Editions/36-Getting-Started-with-Linux

These are great to have at a booth for a community conference or to interact with a local university or Linux for a Linux Users group. If you are interested, I can send you some. One bundle has 30 magazines. Just let me know how many bundles you would need and send me your address.
v/r
Doug