Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On 21/10/19 2:19 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

goodness, 10 levels of quotes and many signatures. maybe time to relate a
recent post from another openSUSE list:

On 10/19/19 11:55 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Please can *everyone*[1] trim unnecessary quoted text from their
> replies? It's tiring to have to scroll through pages of old text
> just to reach a one-line reply at the bottom. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for bringing this up.
There is this nice wiki page [1] about mailing list netiquette. I
usually use as a reference in local meetups whenever netiquette is
brought up.
Regards,
Ish Sookun
[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

and this is directed at the LIST, not one particular poster.

if you cannot take the time to trim your posts, and be considerate, why
post at all!