Re: [opensuse-project] Can one manually become a "Member Emeritus"
On Fri 2019-10-18, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
To become a "Member Emeritus", with a "way back" into the community in
case things might turn good again, I have to wait for the status request
and just not respond to it. But the last such request was almost 3 years
ago. IIUC I need to stop all actions on the mailing lists (might be a
good idea ;-)) and packaging (not so good) for the bot to pick me up. So
is there a manual procedure to follow to become "Member Emeritus"?

Let me raise this on the Board (and I think there should be such a
way if desired by the member).

But let's also chat on the background, if you don't mind.

Gerald