On 19/10/19 7:22 am, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 18/10/2019 21.38, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op vrijdag 18 oktober 2019 19:31:59 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 17/10/2019 15.03, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:01 AM Stasiek Michalski <> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 2:40 PM, Vinzenz Vietzke <> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019, 11:47:10 CEST schrieb Gerald Pfeifer:

At least it would fix dealing with word processors constantly "fixing"
capitalization...
How about fixing the word processors? Surely we are not the only ones
with this trouble. Add a trademark category that must be spelled exactly
right.
No use. I investigated this some years ago, it would mean implementing local
style rules from (unofficial) guidelines. In some countries one writes a brand
name at the beginning of a sentence the exact way, in others one writes a
capital no matter whether it's a brand name / trade mark or some other word.

So, when I published an article, there was no chance they would change the
OpenSUSE spelling at the beginning of a sentence to openSUSE. This in NL.
But, this is getting off topic
Offtopic or not, it is the first time in years I get an answer, so thank
you both :-)

Don't forget to print them out and frame them .

BC

--

Adolescence n: Stage between puberty and adultery.